The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is free of charge and for your information only. The content is subject to change without any notice.
- The information does not create a professional relationship between you and Searchlight Consulting.
- Neither Searchlight nor any third parties acting on their behalf, provide any warranty or guarantees associated with the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information provided.
- Use of the information provided on this site is at your own risk. Searchlight Consulting, its representatives or employees will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website whatsoever. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text, layout, appearance, graphics and images contained within it and their arrangement are the property of Searchlight Consulting or are licensed to Searchlight Consulting. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and any use of such links is entirely at your own risk.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Searchlight Consulting’s prior written consent.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.