What will I learn?
This panel discussion took place in September 2021 and brings together esteemed industry leaders to explore and discuss how UK organisations can not only start preparing for the UK Sarbanes-Oxley Act (“UK SOX”)’ but drive transformational change and get ahead by focusing on building a robust, effective control framework.
Our panellists will offer you a glimpse of what your business should to be doing sooner rather than later, provide insight into valuable lessons learned from US SOX and advise on the implications if steps are not taken now.
In this session, our thought leaders from Fieldfisher, Searchlight Consulting, and SafePaaS will be discussing:
- How to understand what the white paper means for your organisation and the possible implications of “UK SOX”
- Lessons learned from US SOX
- How to take a proactive approach towards the reform to ensure your organisation is compliant and prepared
- How to not be caught off-guard, how to create a roadmap
- Why controls are not only about checking the box but about running a better business
- How to ensure your business transformation is delivered in a compliant way